15 Year Old Mother Arrested for Baby's Death in Brampton
Police have made an arrest following an investigation into a baby’s death in Brampton.
At 1:20 p.m. on Friday (May 25), police learned that a 15 year old female had given birth to a baby on Tuesday, May 22, which was not disclosed to anyone at that time.
Subsequent investigation led police to locate the body of a newborn baby in the area of the girl’s Brampton residence.
Police arrested the 15 year old girl. She has been charged with Indignity to Dead Body and Concealing Body of Child.
She was held for a bail hearing on Saturday, May 26.
Due to the Youth Criminal Justice Act, police say the girl’s identity will be protected.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205.
- Intersection Closed for Shooting Investigation in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Police Warn Residents to Beware of Serious and Ongoing Taxi Scam in Brampton
- Police Searching for Brampton Male Considered Armed and Dangerous
- UPDATE: Extreme Weather Warning in Effect for Brampton
- Police Searching For Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Last Seen in Brampton
- Police Locate Body of Murdered Brampton Woman
- Police Arrest Second Suspect After 14-Year-Old Boy Murdered
- BREAKING: Man Arrested in Connection with Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga
- Police Searching for 14-Year-Old Brampton Girl