16 year old arrested for homicide of Brampton man
An arrest has been made in the ongoing investigation of a recent homicide in Brampton.
On Thursday, August 13, emergency services responded to an unconscious man located on a pathway in the area of Queen Mary Drive and Heathwood Drive.
“When officers arrived on scene a man was located showing obvious signs of trauma and was transported to a local hospital with vital signs absent,” police said.
The man, a 22 year old Brampton resident, was pronounced dead at the hospital shortly after.
A 16 year old male has been arrested and charged with second degree murder.
The male, whose identity is protected under the Youth Criminal Justice Act, was scheduled to attend bail court at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton on Friday, August 14.
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Police searching for missing 15-year-old girl from Brampton
- Police identity victim of recent homicide in Brampton
- Police arrest second 16-year-old boy in connection to Brampton homicide
- Unconscious male located in Brampton pronounced deceased
- Unconscious male in Brampton located with no vital signs, police say
- Peel Police Arrest Two Men In Connection To A Homicide In Brampton