23-Year-Old Man Dead Following Crash In Brampton
Peel Police have reported that a 23-year-old man involved in a crash in Brampton has died.
The fatality stems from an earlier incident where a single vehicle crash in the area of Finch Avenue and Kenview Boulevard, with Finch Avenue subsequently being closed between Steeles and Darcel Avenue.
Major Collisions Bureau will be investigating, with road closures expected to continue.
Media officers will also be headed to the scene.
UPDATE: The roadway is now open.
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- Charges laid after stolen vehicle causes collision in Brampton
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Additional charges laid in fatal Brampton collision that killed mother and three children
- Brampton's mandatory face-covering bylaw to be extended until 2021