410 blocked due to collision in Brampton
by Matt Dionne on November 20, 2019
Police are investigating a collision on the 410 in Brampton.
The right two lanes of the southbound 410 are blocked due to a collision near Queen Street.
Drivers should expect delays and find alternative routes if possible.
- All lanes blocked on the 410 due to collision in Brampton
- Lanes Blocked Off on 410 Southbound Following Collision
- Lanes Blocked Following Collision On Highway 410 Southbound In Brampton
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 410 Southbound In Brampton Due To Collision
- Delays on Highway 410 Southbound Due To Collision In Brampton