483 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, over 400 total cases confirmed in Brampton
The province says that 483 new COVID-19 cases have been confirmed in Ontario and that over 300 residents have died of the virus.
As of 4:00 pm on April 13, Ontario is reporting 7,953 cases of the novel coronavirus in the province.
The province says 334 people have died of the disease, while another 3,568 have made full recoveries.
The province says 769 COVID-19 patients are hospitalized, with 255 being treated in intensive care units. The website says 199 patients are currently using ventilators.
According to the website, 113,082 people have been tested for the virus and 2,107 possible cases are under investigation.
According to Peel Public Health's COVID-19 website (which was updated at 10:00 am on April 14), 1,063 people have been diagnosed in the region and 22 people have died of the virus.
There are currently 443 cases in Brampton, 43 in Caledon and 571 in Mississauga.
Six cases are pending more information.
According to Halton Region Public Health, there are 335 confirmed cases in the region as of 12:00 pm on April 14.
Most COVID-19 cases have been found in Oakville.
Of the 335 cases reported by the Halton Region, 66 cases have been diagnosed in Milton, 113 in Oakville, 58 in Burlington and 98 in Halton Hills.
The region says 37 probable cases are currently under investigation.
Residents are reminded to wash their hands frequently and stay home unless it is not possible to do so.
Cover photo courtesy of The Canadian Press
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- PICK A SIDE: Should Ontario return to Stage 2?
- Close to 500 new cases of COVID-19 found in Ontario, over 300 total cases confirmed in Brampton
- 564 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, over 500 total cases confirmed in Brampton
- Ontario reports over 4,000 cases of COVID-19, over 200 cases confirmed in Brampton
- 421 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, over 400 total cases confirmed in Brampton
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, over 130 cases confirmed in Brampton