5 Boxing Day Sales Across Brampton
It’s that time of year again! The time when tiny, bespectacled children and elderly grandmothers with walkers are trampled underfoot as people stampede towards discounted DVDs and toilet paper.
Although we have Black Friday now, Boxing Day has always been one of the biggest shopping days in Canada and this year there will be tons of deals worth getting out of bed for.
Here are five places to check out for some great Boxing Day deals!
5) Orion Gate Power Centre
This sprawling outdoor shopping district boasts a ton of stores, including Costco, Home Depot, the LCBO, Michaels, Walmart, Dollarama and more. If you’re searching for Boxing Day deals, you can find them at participating Orion Gate stores such as Michaels, Walmart and more.
More than just a bookstore, Chapters is a go-to for housewares and accessories and it's the perfect place to hit on Boxing Day. Brampton's Quarry Edge Drive Location will be open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on the Dec. 26 and the brand is offering an entire week of sales worth checking out. If you're into reading, you can find bestsellers for up to 40 per cent off.
If you’re looking to do some Black Friday shopping, you might want to stop by Trinity Common Mall to check out sales at Canadian Tire, Ardene, Claires, Structube, Mark's Work Wearhouse and more. If you want to save on clothing and accessories, Ardene is offering up to 50 to 70 per cent off merchandise. You can also check out sales at Mark's Work Wearhouse, where you can save up to 50 per cent all week.
One of Brampton’s most well-known malls is indeed celebrating Boxing Day. On Dec. 26, the shopping centre will be open from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. If you visit the mall, you can access a host of stores offering their own special deals. In terms of stores, the mall offers Ardene, Bluenotes, Winners, Canadian Tire and more.
If you plan on checking out one of Brampton’s hottest malls, you’ll want to hit up BCC for some pretty intriguing deals. As of now, there are steep sales at Aldo (50 per cent off), Suzy Shier (50-70 per cent off), La Vie En Rose (Buy 2 get 1 free on everything) and more. And if you’re one of the first 100 in line at H&M on Boxing Day, you could get up to $300 off your purchase. BCC’s hours are 8 a.m.-8 p.m. on Boxing Day.
Bonus: Hours of operation for other major malls on Tuesday, Dec. 26:
Toronto Premium Outlets - 6 a.m.-11 p.m.
Square One - 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Sherway Gardens - 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Vaughan Mills - 7 a.m.-9 p.m.
Eaton Centre - 7 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
Yorkdale - 8 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Police responding to individual in crisis in Brampton
- This year's Boxing Day sales projected to mirror Black Friday sales in Canada
- 5 Black Friday Sales Across Brampton
- Five Reasons why you MUST shop at Toronto Premium Outlets on Boxing Day
- Extended Hours for Major Malls in Brampton and Beyond This Friday
- Enjoy Amazing Pre-Boxing Day Deals, Carriage Rides, Ice Skating, and More in Downtown Brampton