5 Brampton Apartments Available for $1,000 or Less
As one might expect, living on a budget in Brampton is quite possible if you're willing to make some compromises in terms of space, location and upgrades. While it's difficult to find a cheap apartment, there are some more affordable units out there.
Now, before you get too excited, note that if you want to live in Brampton for under $1,000 a month, you will likely not be renting a two-bedroom or even a one bedroom with a den unless you're willing to get a roommate on board. Even if you set your sights on a bachelor or compact one-bedroom, you won't get it for under $1,000 (unless you go in with a roomie whom you're okay with living on top of).
So, without further ado, here are five apartments for less than $1,000 in Brampton.
If you're looking for affordable accommodations, you might want to check out this basement apartment on Petworth Road. It'll run you $950 a month and boasts one bathroom, a separate entrance, a spacious kitchen, one parking spot, storage space, proximity to amenities and a fireplace. It's available December 1 and an employment letter and references are required.
Landlord is not a fan of pets or smoking.
Although info on this unit is limited, it appears it's a two-bedroom space that'll cost you $850 a month (plus 40 per cent of utilities). The suite boasts one bathroom and proximity to Mt. Pleasant GO station and transit. If you rent this place, you'll get to enjoy your own laundry facilities. The unit is not furnished and the landlord does not want any pets.
Although this one is at the top of the budget at $1,000 a month, it boasts something rare in a basement suite—large windows. This Killick Road unit offers one bathroom, two parking spaces, wifi and laminate flooring. It also comes fully furnished, which might be a big plus if you're moving for the first time and worry that all new furniture will stretch your budget. The unit is available immediately.
This centrally-located basement apartment only costs $850 a month and boasts one bathroom and a private washer and dryer. According to the listing, the apartment was recently renovated and is in good condition.
The landlord made a full video of the apartment, so you know they care about finding the perfect tenant. This suite could be yours for $949 a month (plus 33 per cent utilities) and it's available immediately. The unit offers two bedrooms, one bathroom, one parking spot, a separate washer and dryer, a separate entrance, storage space and proximity to transit. A job letter, pay stubs and a credit report are required.
This landlord is not a fan of smoking or pets.
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Military releases disturbing report on alleged abuse in Brampton long-term care home
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Brampton House of the Week: $1 Million Spacious Home With a Bathroom in Every Bedroom
- What You Should Know About Basement Apartments in Brampton
- City Makes Changes to Basement Apartments in Brampton
- City Could Shut Down Illegal Basement Apartments in Brampton
- What Will $1,000 Rent Get You in Brampton?