5 Epic Airbnbs You Have to Stay at Outside of Brampton
If you’re looking to treat yo’self, why not splurge on a luxurious place to stay the night?
That is - if you can afford it. There are a ton of expensive and huge Airbnbs available for rent just outside of Brampton, so if you have the cash or can split it with some friends or family, pack a bag, take a drive, and see what homes the GTA has to offer.
Here are five expensive Airbnbs you have to stay at outside of Brampton.
This entire home in Toronto is rated 4.5 stars and it’s a whopping $5,000 per night. You’ll get breakfast, access to a hot tub, an outdoor grill and epic backyard space, space for several cars, and an overall gorgeous property. And, it’s close to Edward Gardens. Talk about feeling classy for your stay.
Richmond Hill is where you’ll have to go to stay at this incredible castle-like mansion! For $2,000 - a fraction of the Toronto property above - you can spend the night at this custom-built home. Located amongst natural forest and parks, it sits on two-acres of land and boasts French-Roman architecture. And, seriously, check out the backyard.
It’s no secret that Toronto properties are expensive. For $5,000 a night, you can stay at this modern and chic Yorkville villa that’s listed on Airbnb Plus. The stunning space features a private gym, a spa, flowing living room to outdoor space, and an infinity pool. To top it off, the reviews are all raving and it has five stars.
This sprawling property is located in Uxbridge - and check out all of that greenspace! If you’re looking for a serene escape from the city, shell out $2,200 a night and this place is yours. You’ll find rolling hills, rivers, and hospitality here. In fact, farm fresh eggs are picked from the hen house each day, and you can take a walk down to the paddock with the Stable Manager. And there are actually horses here.
A modern stunner in Scarborough, if you have $1,800 a night, you can stay here! It’s in the ever-popular Bluffs neighbourhood, and it’s a large 5,200 sq. ft. home on a one-acre private lot. With four bedrooms each with a walkout facing the lake, this space also has an adjoined living room, dining room, and kitchen, and it’s all open concept. It’s true that there’s a seven-night minimum stay, though.
- School Under Lockdown for Student with Gun in Brampton
- VIDEO: Tractor Trailer Collision Affecting Highway Traffic in Brampton
- Here's Why Some Brampton Residents Are Moving Towards Homes in Bigger Cities
- New Air Passenger Protection Regulations Now in Effect in Canada
- Party in the LANES Returns to Downtown Brampton for a Night of Food, Music, and Fun
- Brampton House of the Week: Gorgeous $1.3 Mil Home With Modern Interior
- Brampton House of the Week: Gorgeous $1.2 Mil Home With Cozy and Chic Interior
- 5 Unique Places to Spend the Night Outside of Brampton
- 5 Swanky Hotels You Have to Stay at Outside of Brampton
- Top 10 Most Expensive Homes in Ontario