5 Most Popular Houses of the Week in Brampton in 2017
Houses in Brampton are pretty incredible — there are massive and gorgeous properties here that many Bramptonians call home! From those with pizza ovens in the backyard, to 18-car parking, to elevators, to trendy kitchens, to seven fireplaces, and everything inbetween, the most popular houses of the week on inbrampton.com in 2017 were sights to see.
That, and it’s always fun looking inside other people’s homes. (Or is it just me?)
Here’s a look back at the most popular houses we showcased on inbrampton.com this year. Click on the headings for more photos and details:
A luxurious master bedroom with a walk-out patio, an incredible full basement bar ideal for entertaining, a hot tub in the backyard, and $340,000 worth of upgrades — this stunning home is located in the Lionhead Estate Community and priced at $1,400,000. The bungalow has a 69 x 145 lot featuring a classic interior and even a freestanding fireplace in the living room. And that exterior is not to be ignored!
Have you ever wanted to make pizza from the comfort of your own backyard? These homeowners can! This massive 5,000 square foot mansion boasts an elegant interior and fabulous backyard with a hot tub, cabana and pizza oven at a grand total of $1,989,000. The 60.10 x 165.45 lot features a finished basement with a full gym, wine cellar and game room, five bedrooms, and seven bathrooms. If anything is certain, it’s that this home is a rarity.
It might not look all that big from the photo below, but this gorgeous Castlemore estate boasts a solarium, a spa-style indoor pool, a huge backyard, and enough parking for more than 18 vehicles! At $2,388,800, this home has a 287 x 38.48 lot on two acres of land, and even has two electric gates for security and privacy. Perfect for someone looking for a secluded, private space to call their own.
This 3,500+ square foot, $1,548,000 home on a private court in Castlemore overlooks a golf and country club and boasts cathedral-like ceilings, a gourmet kitchen, and a finished basement with a rec room. The 54.74 x 109.79 lot features an inground pool amidst a backyard oasis, and gleaming floors. But seriously, check out the backyard!
This 11,000+ square foot, $5,688,000 luxury home boasts a breathtaking 3.27 acre ravine lot, an elevator, a grand foyer with a twin spiral staircase, and 11 bathrooms. Not to mention, it's the biggest house we've featured to date! This place boasts a Breathtaking 268.14 x 0.00 lot that features gourmet kitchen with granite countertops and high-end appliances, a twin spiral staircase situated in a grand foyer entrance that has extensive marble flooring, and five garages. And let’s not forget…it looks kind of castle-esque!
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Suspended driver allegedly caught with firearm during traffic stop in Brampton
- House of the Month: Massive Brampton Home with Rare Backyard Pizza Oven
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.5 Million Home With Backyard Oasis
- Brampton House of the Week: Massive $5.6 Million Custom Estate Home
- Brampton House of the Week: Huge $2.7 Million Home With Backyard Oasis and Tennis Court
- House of the Week: Massive $2.1 Million Secluded Home With Backyard Oasis Just Outside Brampton