5K Foam Festival Set to Hit Brampton
Get ready for some summer foam fun, Brampton!
A 5K foam festival is coming to Brampton.
365 Sports Inc will be hosting the festival on July 15, 2017, at Claireville Conservation Area.
This family friendly 5 kilometre run is complete with over 22 obstacles including the world’s largest inflatable waterslide, mud pits, and 2.5 million cubic feet of foam.
The organizers promise a kids zone for kids seven and under, food, vendors, music all day, and beer gardens.
The event is for solo participants or teams, and participants have the option of running an extra lap for $20.
Participants receive bibs, pins, and free tattoos, and if they finish the run, they receive a finishers medal, a free beach towel, and a bunch of other goodies.
Tickets are currently $62 and can be purchased here.
Prices are subject to increase.
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police help six-year-old boy from Brampton celebrate his birthday
- Two Maple Leaf Foods workers at two Ontario plants test positive for COVID-19
- Ontario reports 550 new COVID-19 cases, largest single-day increase so far
- Foam Fest Set to Hit Brampton This Weekend
- A Free Music And Food Festival Is Coming To Brampton Soon
- Canada's Largest Rib and Craft Beer Festival is Coming to Brampton
- Massive Indigenous Food and Music Festival Set to Hit Brampton All Weekend
- Major Food and Music Festival Set to Hit Brampton This Weekend