64-Year-Old Brampton Resident Celebrating Lotto Win
A lucky Brampton resident is celebrating a recent lottery win.
Raynald Duguay has won $50,000 with Daily Keno (in the midday draw).
The 64-year-old spray painter explained what it felt like to win in a recent press release.
"It's a good feeling to win," Duguay said. "I was excited - I was so surprised and nervous."
Duguay plans on putting some of his winnings in the bank and possibly taking a trip with his son.
The winning ticket was purchased at Parks Convenience Store on McMurchy Avenue in Brampton.
Photo is courtesy of OLG.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: OPP Pulls Over Brampton Driving Instructor Making Illegal U-Turn On Highway
- Police Responding to a Reported Shooting in Brampton
- Brampton Man Celebrating Massive $9 Million Lotto Win
- Massive New Playdium Location Now Open in Brampton
- Multiple Brampton Residents Win Big Lotto Cash Prizes