A Brampton Man is Celebrating Huge Lotto Win
Christmas has come early for a very lucky Brampton man.
OLG recently congratulated Robert Layzell of Brampton for winning a $510,958.70 prize in the October 26, 2018 Lotto Max draw.
Since its launch in September 2009, Ontario Lotto Max players have won over $4.5 billion, including 60 jackpot wins and 511 Maxmillions prizes, right across the province.
The winning ticket was purchased at Shell on Britannia Road in Mississauga.
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- The longest picket line ever could be coming to the Region of Peel this Friday
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport
- Peel Regional Police investigating carjacking in Brampton
- Police investigating fire in Brampton