A Brampton Man is Celebrating Huge Lotto Win
Christmas has come early for a very lucky Brampton man.
OLG recently congratulated Robert Layzell of Brampton for winning a $510,958.70 prize in the October 26, 2018 Lotto Max draw.
Since its launch in September 2009, Ontario Lotto Max players have won over $4.5 billion, including 60 jackpot wins and 511 Maxmillions prizes, right across the province.
The winning ticket was purchased at Shell on Britannia Road in Mississauga.
- 18-Year-Old Killed In Highway Shooting In Brampton
- Police Responding to Robbery at Gunpoint in Brampton
- Peel Police Concerned About Missing 25-Year-Old Woman From Brampton
- Peel Police Investigating Assault Near Plaza In Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: OPP Pulls Over Brampton Driving Instructor Making Illegal U-Turn On Highway