A Brampton Man is Celebrating Huge Lotto Win
Christmas has come early for a very lucky Brampton man.
OLG recently congratulated Robert Layzell of Brampton for winning a $510,958.70 prize in the October 26, 2018 Lotto Max draw.
Since its launch in September 2009, Ontario Lotto Max players have won over $4.5 billion, including 60 jackpot wins and 511 Maxmillions prizes, right across the province.
The winning ticket was purchased at Shell on Britannia Road in Mississauga.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Over 400 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, with over 100 cases found in Brampton
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Brampton making changes to transit routes starting March 31
- City of Brampton will now issue fines to enforce physical distancing amid COVID-19 outbreak