A Decadent Dessert Fajita has Come to Lone Star Locations in Brampton
For those who constantly struggle with deciding whether they want to have dinner or jump right to dessert, may have got a lot easier.
Lone Star Texas Grill has added dessert fajitas to its menu.
When ordering, customers will be able to choose from two fajita flavours - decadent chocolate brownie or apple crumble pie.
The fajitas are served on a base of diced kiwi, banana, coconut and strawberries and come with a side of berries, candied lime peels, julienned mangoes and whipped cream.
The fajitas, as noted in the release, are also served with cinnamon sugar tortilla shells that are house-made. This will enable customers to customize how they build and eat their dessert fajitas.
These fajitas, referred to as the 'Decadent Dessert Fajita' are only available (for dine-in and take out) for a limited time.
For a list of Lone Star locations, click here.
Will you be trying these fajitas?
Photos are courtesy of Lone Star Texas Grill.
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases