A Decadent Dessert Fajita has Come to Lone Star Locations in Brampton
For those who constantly struggle with deciding whether they want to have dinner or jump right to dessert, may have got a lot easier.
Lone Star Texas Grill has added dessert fajitas to its menu.
When ordering, customers will be able to choose from two fajita flavours - decadent chocolate brownie or apple crumble pie.
The fajitas are served on a base of diced kiwi, banana, coconut and strawberries and come with a side of berries, candied lime peels, julienned mangoes and whipped cream.
The fajitas, as noted in the release, are also served with cinnamon sugar tortilla shells that are house-made. This will enable customers to customize how they build and eat their dessert fajitas.
These fajitas, referred to as the 'Decadent Dessert Fajita' are only available (for dine-in and take out) for a limited time.
For a list of Lone Star locations, click here.
Will you be trying these fajitas?
Photos are courtesy of Lone Star Texas Grill.
- Canada issues travel advisory warning for India
- Large fire at Brampton Canadian Tire
- Police called after racism discussions become heated at Peel District School Board meeting
- Police not facing charges after man falls onto highway 407 in Brampton
- Police looking for 14 year old girl last seen in Brampton