A Homemade Dumplings Restaurant Just Opened in Brampton
If you love dumplings, tea, chicken wings, and Asian-inspired dishes, a brand new restaurant just opened in Brampton and you’ll want to check it out ASAP!
Green Bites Dumpling & Tea Bar has officially opened its doors at 35 Resolution Drive, in the same plaza as Walmart at Rutherford and Steeles.
Green Bites is serving up homemade everything, but its focus is - of course - on dumplings and tea.
Here, you’ll find fresh dumplings in a ton of varieties with unique wrappers, meat and vegetarian options included.
Tea is also a highlight on the menu. Green Bites features organic loose leaf tea such as dragon well, spring green, high mountain oolong, wuyishan black, iron Buddha and yunnan pu-er.
According to the restaurant’s owners, California meets Toronto at Green Bites. The chicken wing recipe comes from the owners’ relatives in California, and it’s been around for 18 years.
What else can you expect on the menu?
Grilled chicken with black bean sauce, sesame sauce salad, orange chicken, tempura, seafood, noodles, rice, and more!
The interior of the restaurant is quite modern, complete with dumping wall decals, wooden furnishings, and lantern-inspired lighting.
The resto officially opened in mid-July.
Green Bites Dumpling & Tea Bar
35 Resolution Dr Unit 10
Photo courtesy of Green Bites on Facebook
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Road closed due to collision between car and truck in Brampton
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21