A Huge Obstacle Course is Coming to Brampton Soon
If you love to be active, want a challenge, or are looking for ways to enjoy the last bit of nice weather in Brampton, you'll be pleased to hear that a cool outdoor obstacle course is coming to Brampton!
Chinguacousy Park will play host to a five-kilometre adventure race called the Brampton Tough Run on Saturday, September 29, 2018, starting at 10 a.m.
What obstacles can you expect scattered along the course?
For all of your adventure-lovers, the Brampton Tough Run will have 10 obstacles throughout the five-kilometre course, and it's designed to get everyone outside, involved, and active, regardless of age or skill-level.
The obstacles that will be featured include a ski hill climb and descent, an army crawl in sand, agility activities, tire flips, load and carry, track activities and a weighted drag.
As long as you're 14 years of age or older and in good health, you can participate in the run.
The race is set to be tough - organizers have even advised participants to consult their physician before taking park.Not to worry, if there's an obstacle you face along the way that you don't want to do, you're allowed to bypass it! If you're there, be sure to go at your own pace and have a good time, all the while challenging yourself.
You're bound to need water throughout the course, so hydration stations will be set up. Further, a licensed barbecue will be available after the race for you to refuel, in the ski chalet, but you'll have to pay a bit extra.
Interested? Registration is open and it's $25 to run the course.
For more info, click here.
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Brampton
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Airbnb cracks down on Brampton party house
- Police seeking public’s assistance in identifying suspect in connection to sexual assault in Brampton
- Ontario teachers no longer self-isolating after coming into contact with individuals experiencing COVID-19 symptoms