A Lot of Snow Could Hit Brampton Next Week
Don't let the above-seasonal temperatures fool you, Old Man Winter (who has been very kind to us, to be fair) isn't through with us just yet.
According to The Weather Network, Brampton could see up to 15 centimetres of snow throughout the week next week (which, though not ideal, is far from unheard of in March and even early spring).
A look at the forecast shows that snow is expected next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Temperatures are also expected to remain low, hovering just slightly above freezing.
While snow is rarely exciting, we can't complain too much. It has, after all, been a decidedly pleasant winter.
Enjoy the rest of winter!
- Brampton students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Brampton
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Trudeau, Morneau, Telford must resign, or trigger an election: Blanchet