A Major Canadian Company Is Moving Into A Single Facility In Brampton
A Canadian company is expanding its facility in Brampton.
Drytac Canadian is an international manufacturer of self-adhesive materials for the print, label and industrial markets. The company recently announced that they will be moving its Canadian operations into one single, state-of-the-art facility spanning over 70,000 square feet. The building will be located at 30 Driver Road in Brampton.
Drytac provides window, wall and floor graphic media, laminating films, mounting adhesives, high-performance tapes, durable labels and much more.
The company aims to improve its efficiency and will accommodate the entire Canadian workforce at the Brampton building.
With over 70,000 square feet of space, the building will allow for an increase in production. There will be more capacity for both roll and sheet products, 32 feet high ceilings to allow for storage of more raw materials and finished goods, ten dock-level loading bays, and easier access from a major highway.
The new building will feature improved R&D facilities to support Drytac's innovations in adhesive science. The company will build a demonstration center and graphics academy in the future.
"The new state-of-the-art building in Brampton signals Drytac's continued growth while improving overall efficiency and strengthening the Drytac team," says Hayden Kelley, CEO of Drytac. "The phased move will ensure our customers won't notice any interruption to their service, only enhanced products and support."
The move will take place in stages to ensure material supply and production is uninterrupted.
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- Peel Police Arrest Two Men In Connection To A Homicide In Brampton
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Family Following Double Murder-Suicide In Brampton
- Police Looking For Brampton Man Wanted For Numerous Firearm Offences
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman
- Brampton's Getting a Marijuana Production Company
- Major Company With Brampton Facilities Set to Cut 700 Jobs
- Company Fined After Worker Falls 27 Feet Through Roof in Brampton
- Massive Cannabis Company Finishes Construction of Brampton Facility
- Local Company Building Uniquely Stylish Restaurants in the GTA