A Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Explosion in Brampton
A man has sustained life-threatening injuries following an explosion in Brampton.
Peel Paramedics recently announced that one male was transported to hospital in life-threatening condition following a blast on Biscayne Crescent.
Police have confirmed that the incident was part of a workplace accident.
There is no threat to public safety.
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Shooting in Brampton
- Man Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Brampton Shooting
- Man in life-threatening condition after stabbing in Brampton
- Victim Sustains Life Threatening Injuries in Brampton Crash
- Pedestrian Possibly in Life-Threatening Condition After Hit-and-Run in Brampton