A Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Explosion in Brampton
A man has sustained life-threatening injuries following an explosion in Brampton.
Peel Paramedics recently announced that one male was transported to hospital in life-threatening condition following a blast on Biscayne Crescent.
Police have confirmed that the incident was part of a workplace accident.
There is no threat to public safety.
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- UPDATE: Police say Saturday night incident in Brampton wasn't kidnapping; continuing to investigate
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Woman found in Brampton garage in life-threatening condition
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Shooting in Brampton
- Man Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Brampton Shooting
- Man in life-threatening condition after stabbing in Brampton
- UPDATE: Woman pronounced dead after being found with life-threatening injuries