A Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Explosion in Brampton
A man has sustained life-threatening injuries following an explosion in Brampton.
Peel Paramedics recently announced that one male was transported to hospital in life-threatening condition following a blast on Biscayne Crescent.
Police have confirmed that the incident was part of a workplace accident.
There is no threat to public safety.
- 18-Year-Old Killed In Highway Shooting In Brampton
- Peel Police Investigating Assault Near Plaza In Brampton
- Peel Police Concerned About Missing 25-Year-Old Woman From Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: OPP Pulls Over Brampton Driving Instructor Making Illegal U-Turn On Highway
- Justin Trudeau Responds to His Picture in Brownface at 2001 ‘Arabian Nights’ Party
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Shooting in Brampton
- Man Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Brampton Shooting
- Victim Sustains Life Threatening Injuries in Brampton Crash
- Pedestrian Possibly in Life-Threatening Condition After Hit-and-Run in Brampton
- Five-Year-Old Child Transported To Hospital After Explosion In Brampton