A New Bubble Tea Place is Coming to the Bramalea City Centre
Who doesn't love bubble tea? A tea-based, cold, sweet drink where tea, fruit, and milk all come together in one delicious cup; toss in some “bubbles” - tapioca pearls - or fruit jelly, and your bubble tea is complete!
Whether or not you can walk into a bubble tea shop and flawlessly order a taro milk tea with pearls, it is definitely worth your time. While there are plenty of places to get one in Brampton…you may be happy to know there is another, this time at Bramalea City Centre.
A quick walk through the BCC South End Food Court indicates that a Kin-Kin Bakery and Bubble Tea is coming soon.This will be the second Kin Kin location known to open in Brampton. They currently have a location at Shoppers World at Main Street and Steeles Avenue.
Kin Kin styles itself as "a humble Chinese bakery business that sells Hong Kong style buns, cakes, bubble tea, slushies and smoothies".
More information to follow on this new opening.
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Road closed due to collision between car and truck in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Ontario rolls out massive flu shot campaign in bid to keep hospitals from overflowing amid the COVID-19 pandemic
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Renowned Bubble Tea Shop Opening First Brampton Location
- Top 5 Bubble Tea Joints in Brampton
- Renowned Bubble Tea Cafe Opens First Location in Brampton
- Popular Bubble Tea Joint Opens Another Location in Brampton
- New Brampton Restaurant Offers Regional Chinese Favourites, Creative Dishes and Bubble Teas