A new cannabis retail store is now open in Brampton
A new cannabis retail store has recently opened in Brampton.
Hobo Cannabis Company, also known as “Hobo,” recently announced the opening of its twelfth Canadian retail location which will be located in Brampton's suburban district.
Hobo’s newest 2,000 square feet retail store will be located at 14 Lisa Street, near Dixie Road and Queen Street.
The Brampton location will have the same brand and design elements as well as the cannabis buying experience seen across its “Hobo” stores and will bring them one step closer to achieving its ambitious 15-store expansion plan in the province of Ontario.
“Brampton's retail cannabis scene, while not as saturated as other cities in Ontario, is an important market to be present in,” said Harrison Stoker, Vice President at Donnelly Group.
“Across the country, legal cannabis retailers like Hobo are working tirelessly to expand their footprints and reduce the market share of illicit operators. We feel quite lucky to be the second cannabis retailer entering the Brampton market, and to have the opportunity to increase the local cannabis community's access to safe, legal cannabis products and accessories, some of which they're already familiar with and love.”
Hobo's Brampton retail store is now open for business.
- Woman found in Brampton garage in life-threatening condition
- Child at summer camp tests positive for COVID-19
- UPDATE: Woman pronounced dead after being found with life-threatening injuries
- Unconscious male in Brampton located with no vital signs, police say
- Why anyone who deferred mortgage payments should check their credit score