An Exotic Restaurant Just Opened Its Doors In Brampton And Is Offering A Special Deal
If you love checking out new restaurants, then you won’t want to miss this one.
Brampton is home to many Indian restaurants, but there are a few that stand out. Located in Downtown Brampton, this new restaurant not only offers Indian food but also has Chinese and Nepali dishes.
The Indian Curry Express and Bar just opened its first location two days ago, which is located at 47 Queen Street West.
According to many people who have visited the joint already, the service and dishes are amazing!
Many people have recommended their Tandoori roti, Chicken Lababdar, Chilli Chicken and Noodles. But, they have a lot more than that. They offer naans, paranthe, a variety of lentil soups (dhaals) and more exotic dishes.
And, if you get excited about special deals, then this restaurant is giving you another reason to visit. They are also currently offering a 30 per cent off special to celebrate their grand opening!
They also offer dine-in, take-out and catering services. Whether you are looking for a good restaurant to sit and eat or to bring home, this joint fulfills it all.
So if you have a hankering for exotic food, The Indian Curry Express and Bar might be more than worth checking out.
Will you be visiting The Indian Curry Express and Bar?
- Man arrested in Brampton sexual assault investigation
- Brampton man charged with weapon offences after police seize loaded handgun
- SCAM ALERT: Utility companies urge customers to be vigilant ahead of holidays
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- A Peel police officer has been charged with sexual assault