A New Italian Restaurant Has Opened in Brampton
One example of what some people would consider 'stable comfort food' has got to be Italian sandwiches. No matter the situation, they are always delicious.
And now there is a new place in Brampton for those who are craving such delicacies.
Maurizio's Paninis, located right in downtown Brampton behind Brampton City Hall, has opened its doors. Below is the Veal Panini with a full size Chef Salad.They also have other types of paninis on the menu, such as a Smoked Salmon Panini.Or the Steak Panini with Parmesan Fries.According to the owners, they opened approximately two weeks ago and they will be rolling out a plated dinner menu as well; Italian by day and homemade Polish by night.
They are also available to host holiday and other kinds of parties, as well as being able to tailor their catering menu to specific needs.
Will you be stopping by soon to try out this place?
73 George Street South, Brampton
Monday: 11 am to 8 pm
Wednesday: 11 am to 8 pm
Thursday: 11 am to 8 pm
Friday: 11 am to 8 pm
Saturday: 11 am to 8 pm
Sunday: 11 am to 8 pm
Photos courtesy of Maurizio's Paninis Facebook page
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Brampton raid part of large fentanyl bust
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28
- Brand New Unique Sandwich Shop Set to Open Soon in Brampton
- Delicious New Menu Items Coming to This Authentic Italian Restaurant
- A New Pizzeria Has Opened In Downtown Brampton
- A Homemade Dumplings Restaurant Just Opened in Brampton
- A Popular Italian Restaurant Has Permanently Closed its Doors in Brampton