A New Mughlai And Hakka Chinese Joint Just Opened Its Doors In Brampton
Are you a fan of trying new restaurants? Well, a restaurant just opened up in Brampton and it is already getting a lot of good buzz.
Chopsticks N Grill is described to be a sophisticated restaurant that is based on Mughlai cuisine traditions and Hakka style Chinese food. Their menu is full of authentic Tandoori dishes.
"All our dishes inspired by old school classics are given fresh interpretation with the use of modern techniques and our innovative way of creating dishes. All our sauces and marinates are freshly prepared daily using the best quality spices which are exported from India" writes the restaurant on their website.
They aim to have good quality and quantity of ingredients to provide restaurant-goers with the best Indian Fusion culinary experience.
Located at 50 Sky Harbour Drive, the restaurant offers soups, noodles, biryani, fried rice, seafood and a lot more.
For an appetizer, visitors can indulge in Chilli Cauliflower, Chilli Paneer, Spring Rolls, Shanghai Potatoes, Chicken Lollipop, Shrimp Pokora and Calamari — just to name a few.
If you prefer to stick to vegetarian options, you can try their Potato with Mushrooms, Cauliflower Manchurian, Okra Mushroom Pepper Salt, Paneer Achari Kabab or Hakka Vegetable Noodles — but, again there's a lot more than that.
If you love meat, you can eat their Dragon Chicken, Garlic Chicken, Chicken Manchurian, Szechuan Beef, Beef Teriyaki, Spicy Beef and Broccoli, Spicy Lamb Chops or another meat dish on their menu.
They also have beers, teas and non-alcoholic drinks such as lemonade or freshly made mango juice.
"Come with us on a journey of taste as we take pride in our skills with both the Wok and the Clay Oven. We promise that you will keep coming back for more," writes the restaurant.
Will you be visiting Chopsticks N Grill soon?
- Brampton students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Brampton
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Trudeau, Morneau, Telford must resign, or trigger an election: Blanchet
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- New Brampton Restaurant Offers Regional Chinese Favourites, Creative Dishes and Bubble Teas
- Brand New Indian Fusion Restaurant Now Open in Brampton
- Popular Indian Restaurant Opens First Location in Canada in Brampton
- Brand New Indian Restaurant Opens in Brampton
- A Homemade Dumplings Restaurant Just Opened in Brampton