A new retail cannabis store may be coming soon to Brampton
A new retail cannabis store may be coming soon to Brampton.
Cannabis retailer, Hobo Cannabis, has recently applied to become the newest retail cannabis store in the City of Brampton.
Hobo Cannabis has proposed a retail store location at 14 Lisa Street, according to the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario.
Brampton currently has Ganjika House, the city’s first cannabis retailer, as well as 360 Cannabis, a proposed retailer.
Hobo Cannabis already has several locations across Canada in British Columbia and Alberta and has locations opening soon in Toronto, Timmins, Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton.
Up until March 19, 2020, residents have the opportunity to respond to the application, while it remains in the public notice phase.
Do you think there should be another cannabis store in Brampton?
- Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl from Brampton
- Milton murder victim identified as Brampton teenager
- Brampton councillor proposing park name change to honour abolitionists
- Ontario to introduce bill to extend some emergency measures over the next year
- Business owners on their own when it comes to mask bylaw enforcement