A New Sandwich Place is Coming to Bramalea City Centre
If you're a fan of delicious, mouth watering sandwiches, there's some good news for Brampton.
The South End Food Court of Bramalea City Centre is seeing a number of new openings on the way. A Kin Kin Bubble Tea joint is slated to open, and now another big brand name is getting ready to set up shop as well.
Charleys Philly Steaks is an American restaurant chain that started up in 1986. Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, there are now 600 locations in the United States and Puerto Rico, as well as in 16 other countries.Charleys has two locations in the GTA, in Square One in Mississauga and the Woodbine Centre in Etobicoke, as well as one in St. Catharines.
The menu may have the signature Philly Cheesesteak, but also gourmet fries and refreshing natural lemonades.
It is not the first time that an American sandwich restaurant chain decided to set up shop in Canada's ninth largest city. Firehouse Subs, which has 1,000 locations across North America, are opening a location at Kennedy Road and Steeles Avenue.
There's certainly more food options coming to major 'hubs' like Bramalea City Centre and around the rest of Brampton. That's always a good thing.
For more information on Charleys Philly Steaks, check out their Facebook page.
Cover photo courtesy of Charleys.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- Paramedics Respond to Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- It’s Going to be an Extremely Cold Weekend in Brampton
- Brampton Councillor Wants to 'Build a Wall' to Keep Out Cannabis Stores
- A New Bubble Tea Place is Coming to the Bramalea City Centre
- Pop Star Alessia Cara Coming to Bramalea City Centre in Brampton
- More Pop-Up Shops Coming to Bramalea City Centre
- One of the Biggest U.K. Brands Coming to Bramalea City Centre in Brampton
- 5 Things We'd Like to See Take Over the Sears Location at Bramalea City Centre