A New Service Centre Has Opened In Brampton
The City of Brampton has done a first in regards to a new support space outside City Hall.
The brand new Service Brampton Centre in the Civic Centre will be the first location to have in-person access.
Residents will be able to use this new space to request City services, complete on-the-spot transactions, or make parking ticket payments.
By providing an in-person option, this new space is designed to enhance visitor experience, and provide an option for those residents who prefer face-to-face service.
The new location will have hours of operation between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. from Monday to Friday.
More Service Brampton Centres are expected to open at other city facilities in the coming years.
Do you think this is a neat change, Brampton?
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- UPDATE: Police say Saturday night incident in Brampton wasn't kidnapping; continuing to investigate
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Bramalea City Centre adopting new hours of operation amid pandemic
- 5 Stores To Go in the Target Space in Bramalea City Centre
- Service Canada offices to shutter for in-person services over COVID-19 concerns
- 5 Things We'd Like to See Take Over the Sears Location at Bramalea City Centre
- You’re Invited to Check Out the VIP Santa Experience at Bramalea City Centre in Brampton