A new skate park is coming soon to Brampton
The Brampton is calling on residents to provide feedback on the new park that will be coming soon to the city.
Located outside the Gore Meadows Community Centre and Library, at 10150 The Gore Road, this park will feature modern design and construction and provide increased access to play structures and recreational amenities for residents of all ages and abilities.
Construction of Gore Meadows East Community Park is set to begin in 2021/2022.
The development of this area is part of the overall master plan for the entire Gore Meadows site.
Among the amenities planned for this park will be a skate park and the City of Brampton is currently encouraging residents to have their say on what they’d like to see in terms of its design.
The survey will collect information that they will use to implement into the skatepark’s design.
To provide feedback, residents are encouraged to fill out an online survey from now until Aug 31, 2020.
Photo courtesy of the City of Brampton
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Brampton remains reasonably-priced for tenants: Report
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs
- Brampton seeking community feedback for City's new massive recreational park
- Brampton to build new massive recreational park
- Here's What's Happening With the Gore Meadows Community Centre Expansion
- Massive Gore Meadows Community Centre and Library Expansion Delayed
- PHOTOS: A Sneak Peek Inside Gore Meadows Community Centre Phase 2