A New Weather Statement Has Been Issued for Brampton
First day back at school and work?
A slippery commute may be in store.
A special weather statement is in effect for Brampton, Caledon, Milton, Halton Hills, Oakville, Burlington, and Mississauga.
“Snow has begun over Southern Ontario and will taper off from west to east today,” reads the Environment Canada warning issued at 4:30 a.m. Monday.
Snowfall totals will average about 10 cm.
The City of Toronto is expected to see only 4 cm to 8 cm.
Monday’s forecast is a high of 0 with a low of -6 C.
Tuesday's predicted high is -1 C with a 30 per cent chance of flurries and an expected low of -9 C.
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Vehicle rolls over on Brampton intersection
- Passengers aboard several early-August flights to Pearson test positive for COVID-19
- Stormwater charges on this month's water bills now in effect for Brampton residents
- Feds transitioning Canadians from CERB to Employment Insurance