A no-wait walk-in clinic is now open in Brampton
With cold and flu season upon is, there's a good chance you'll end up visiting a walk-in clinic in Brampton to find out if your persistent cough needs a little extra TLC from a doctor (especially if you fall ill outside of your family doctor's hours of operation).
Patients who hate waiting forever to see a doctor for a non-emergency ailment (which is most of us) might be happy to hear that a No Wait Walk-In Clinic is now open in Brampton.
According to Nowaitwalkin.com, the clinic brings immediate access and total integrated health care together in one model.
How does it work?
According to the organization behind the clinics, you can bypass the wait times of regular walk-in clinics and see one of the company's No Wait Walk-in doctors at select locations within 10 minutes.
The Brampton clinic is located at 40 Finchgate Boulevard. The Mississauga clinic is located in the Burnhamthorpe Professional Building at 1420 Burnhamthorpe Rd. E. (Suite 340). The brand also operates clinics in Oakville (2525 Old Bronte Road) and Vaughan (8333 Weston Road).
The Brampton and Mississauga clinics (which were integrated into facilities that already existed) opened in August 2019. The Oakville and Vaughan locations opened in November 2019.
Besides offering no waits, the clinic is also a gateway to telemedicine specialist consultations, which means it allows patients to see a doctor virtually.
A No Wait Walk-in Clinic can schedule a consultation for a patient to see a specialist or another healthcare provider over video. A telemedicine consultation is just like a regular specialists appointment; except the specialist the patient will see and speak with is on a monitor.
As for what services are available at the clinics, the organization says patients can access:
- Family doctors accepting new patients
- Access to medical specialists
- Diabetes, obesity, and cardiovascular care
- Bone, joint, and muscle clinic
- Natural healing, anti-ageing, and disease prevention
- Mental health, anxiety, and stress relief counselling services
- Eyecare, hearing care, and foot care
- Physiotherapy, chiropractic services, and massage Therapy
- Dental, dental hygiene, and denturist services
- X-ray, ultrasound, and lab services
- Access to MRI, CT scan, and other imaging
- Total health care
All No Wait Walk-in locations are exclusive and selected so that total integrated healthcare can be provided on-site as needed.
For more info, click here.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Police searching for suspects of carjacking with knife in Brampton
- Here's how to bypass wait times at walk-in clinics in Brampton
- Brampton ranked in bottom five for average walk-in clinic wait times
- This New Brampton Health Clinic Offers Unique Treatments
- Province Moves Forward on Shorter Patient Wait Times for 2017-2018
- New mobile health clinics launching in Brampton