A Number of Condoms Are Being Recalled
It appears that you'll have to be careful with selecting your method of protecting when it comes to getting intimate with your partner.
RB Health (Canada) Inc, which makes the Durex Canada condom brand, has issued a product recall for some of their products. The recalled items are the Durex Real Feel Extra Lubricated 10ct condoms and Durex Real Feel 20ct condoms, as shown in the picture below:
The batch numbers for the condoms are as follows (which can be found as shown in circles on the photos):
- 1000443254 (Durex Real Feel Extra Lubricated 10ct condoms (UPC 0 67981 98715 7)
- 1000356816: (Durex Real Feel 20ct condoms (UPC 0 67981 97177 4)
RB Health confirms that there is no immediate safety concern for consumers and only specific batches are affected, but the reasoning behind the recall is these two particular products may not have met the company's "stringent quality criteria."
Anyone who purchased the recalled condoms can call 1-800-320-9738 to receive instruction on returning affected product. The condoms can also be returned to the store they were purchased from for a full refund.
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- Charges laid after stolen vehicle causes collision in Brampton
- Additional charges laid in fatal Brampton collision that killed mother and three children
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Brampton's mandatory face-covering bylaw to be extended until 2021
- Popular Condom Brand Recalling Certain Products
- Potentially Dangerous Fruit Being Recalled Across Canada
- Ontario appeal court hearing case of man with HIV convicted of sex assault
- Popular Salad Product Recalled Due to Dangerous Bacteria
- Popular Flour Product Recalled for Contamination with Harmful Bacteria