A paranormal tour you can experience in Brampton this weekend
Are you still looking for a spooky way to celebrate Halloween in Brampton?
Cue: After Dark Tours, a spooky tour with nine paranormal stops run by Steve Collie, his sons Matthew and Jonathon and coordinator, Laura Collie.
Brampton’s Haunted Ghost Tour tour provides walking tours that are based on real paranormal activity and take you as close to the activity as they can to provide an entertaining experience.
During this tour, attendees will be taken to Canada’s Flowertown and throughout Brampton’s downtown core.
Its duration is one hour and a half and consists of nine stops on the West and East sides of Main Street.
According to After Dark’s website, haunted stops are based on three to five people who have witnessed similar or the same paranormal activity or from Collie’s own personal experience.
The tour will take place on Saturday, October 26 and Sunday, October 27, 2019, at 8 p.m.
The cost is $10.00 and can be paid in cash upon arrival. This includes free parking.
For more information, click here.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Brampton remains reasonably-priced for tenants: Report
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs