A Pedestrian Has Been Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
Peel Paramedics are reporting a pedestrian has been struck in Brampton.
According to paramedics, the incident took place in the area of Dixie Road and Clark Boulevard.
An adult male was transported to a local emergency room in stable condition. The call came in at 5:39 pm.
More updates to follow.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- Paramedics Respond to Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- It’s Going to be an Extremely Cold Weekend in Brampton
- Brampton Councillor Wants to 'Build a Wall' to Keep Out Cannabis Stores
- Emergency Services on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by a Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian in Critical Condition After Being Struck in Brampton
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Dead After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck in Brampton