A Pedestrian Has Been Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
Peel Paramedics are reporting a pedestrian has been struck in Brampton.
According to paramedics, the incident took place in the area of Dixie Road and Clark Boulevard.
An adult male was transported to a local emergency room in stable condition. The call came in at 5:39 pm.
More updates to follow.
- Emergency Services on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by a Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Critically Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian in Critical Condition After Being Struck in Brampton
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Dead After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton