A Pedestrian Has Been Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
Peel Paramedics are reporting a pedestrian has been struck in Brampton.
According to paramedics, the incident took place in the area of Dixie Road and Clark Boulevard.
An adult male was transported to a local emergency room in stable condition. The call came in at 5:39 pm.
More updates to follow.
- Multiple Schools in Hold and Secure After Shots Reportedly Fired in Brampton
- Province is Bringing Back Massive Highway Project Going through Brampton
- Indian Snow Woman Making Waves in Brampton
- Ontario Residents Warned to Avoid Certain Types of Lettuce Following Illness Outbreak
- Police on Scene Investigating Shooting in Brampton
- Pedestrian in Critical Condition After Being Struck in Brampton
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Dead After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Brampton