A Pop-Up Cafe is Coming Soon To Brampton
While at times it could look a bit bland, downtown Brampton has seen the emergence of more stores and restaurants.
But sometimes the solution could be not something immediately permanent, but temporary to give people some satisfaction for things to come.
A pop up concept called Soul Cafe Brampton is coming back to downtown Brampton.
Billed as a ‘pay it forward’ experience, this unique eatery concept is being done by pop-ups around downtown Brampton. This coming Sunday, January 26 from 5 pm to 9 pm Soul Cafe will set up their ‘pop up’ location at The Village Deli located at the corner of Main and Nelson Street.
“We’ve got simple, nutritious foods available at great prices, a pay-it-forward system to help those who can’t afford a meal, and we provide a gathering space for building community with people from all walks of life,” the statement continues.
There will also be an open mic for those looking to share a song, rap, poem or anything else.
During February, Soul Cafe will be at the same time and location on February 2, 9 and 16. In 2018, Soul Cafe previously appeared at places such as Beaux Arts Bramtpon.
Will you be checking out the pop up cafe this year?
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- Road closed due to collision between car and truck in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21