A Popular Fall Flavour is Returning to Dairy Queen in Brampton
Fall is almost officially here, and now is the best time to celebrate with a returning treat at Dairy Queen in Brampton.
Dairy Queen’s Pumpkin Pie Blizzard has returned for a limited time at select locations across the country.
The treat is made with pumpkin pie pieces, whipped topping & nutmeg all blended in a creamy vanilla soft serve.
If you’re interested in trying this sweet treat, don’t wait too long as it will be gone at the end of the month.
You can find which location is serving the Blizzard here.
Photo courtesy of Dairy Queen Canada’s Facebook
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Military releases disturbing report on alleged abuse in Brampton long-term care home
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- First responders attending to blown transformer in Brampton
- Dairy Queen Locations In Brampton Have A Sweet March Break Deal
- 5 Places to Get a Pumpkin Spice Treat in Brampton
- You Can Now Get Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Tim Hortons in Brampton
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte is Officially Back in Brampton
- Special Fall Movie Night and Pumpkin Smashing Set to Hit Brampton Very Soon