A Popular Gaming Store And Lounge Is Closing Down In Brampton
Many parents and kids may find it hard to hear that a popular gaming store is closing down in Brampton.
Hobby Studio just announced that they are having a closing sale; however, they have yet to report when the store will officially close.
Located at 21 Queen St W, Hobby Studio describes themselves as a community-based gaming store serving your Magic, board game, Final Fantasy, Dragonball, D&D and all other gaming needs. It is both a place to buy and play as it is also Brampton's tabletop gaming community hangout with Wi-Fi, snacks and drinks. It also features card games, board games, role-playing, comics and collectibles.
“Our company was started in 2016 with the idea of a friendly player atmosphere. Most of our events are free because we believe that players should be able to come and play any time,” says Alexander M, the owner.
Right now, the popular gaming store is having a big sale including 20 per cent off sealed products, 20 per cent off select miniatures, 20 per cent off supplies, 20 per cent off board games and 10 per cent off singles.
Word on the street is that the owner is opening a new store called Dragon World at 30 Main Street North. They will be celebrating their grand opening on September 14 with a Cosplay contest.
What do you think about Hobby Studio closing down?
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- A $1 million lotto ticket was sold in Brampton
- Road closures in place due to leak in Brampton
- The longest picket line ever could be coming to the Region of Peel this Friday
- Brampton council passes motion in support of long-term care
- A New Games and Collectibles Hangout Just Opened in Downtown Brampton
- Payless Having Its Largest Store Closing Sale Across Canada
- This long-standing grocery store in Brampton is closing soon
- This Popular Home Décor Store is Closing its Doors Across Canada
- Popular Clothing Store Closes its Doors After 42 Years