A Popular Hamilton Lounge Is Moving To Brampton
A popular Hamilton lounge is moving to Brampton.
Avlyn’s Lounge is a marquee Indian restaurant. Originally located at 627 King Street East in Hamilton, in April, the joint took to Facebook to announce that they have sold the restaurant and will be re-opening in Brampton.
The lounge has recently revamped their menu to have more unique dishes including Tandoori Chicken Salad, Western Sandwich, Cauliflower Bites, Tandoori Paneer, Tandoori Shrimp, Samosa Fusion, Mango Lassi and Rice Pudding.
"Our vegetables are sourced from our associated local organic farm and meat is butchered locally and fresh from our local farm. Our food is made with your health in mind. By using organic food, we ensure that no harmful antibiotics, pesticides, hormones or artificial flavours are used," says the joint on their website.
According to Avlyn’s Lounge, their food is inexpensive since they get their food from a farm, which means they save a lot.
"Whether you are craving fresh samosas, salads topped with delicious dressings, or authentic tasting vegetable and meat curry dishes, Avlyn’s Lounge is your premium destination," says the lounge.
The lounge has yet to state when and where they will be opening.
Avlyn’s Lounge will also be offering their food on SkipTheDishes!
Will you be visiting Avlyn’s Lounge once it opens?
- Brampton students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Brampton
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Trudeau, Morneau, Telford must resign, or trigger an election: Blanchet
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton