A Popular Italian Restaurant Has Permanently Closed its Doors in Brampton
It’s a very sad time for Brampton residents who love Italian cuisine.
Canelli’s Italian Eatery, located near Queen and Kennedy, has closed its doors for good after its last day of service on Thursday, May 30.
The restaurant announced the closure that afternoon on Facebook.
“Thank you for your support and loyalty throughout the years I have owned this place. It has been a great journey and I am excited for the next chapter,” the statement reads.
According to the post, the owner is unsure if the restaurant will reopen at a later date, but will provide any updates regarding Canelli’s status on its Facebook page.
Canelli’s was described as a casual Italian eatery with a unique vibe, with a wide varied menu and a large dining space.
At this time, there is no word on which other store or restaurant may take Canelli’s location. We’ll update with further information as it comes.
- A Huge Food Truck Festival Is Coming To Brampton Soon
- A Huge Sidewalk Sale is Happening at Heartland Town Centre
- House of the Week: $1.7 Mil House With Luxurious Bathrooms
- Another Commercial Development Is Coming To Brampton
- Brampton Teen To Swim Across Lake Erie To Raise Funds For Sexual Abuse Survivors