A Series of Accidents Cause Chaos on Brampton Roads
It was a busy morning for police and motorists in Brampton after a series of collisions caused lane closures and congestion.
At approximately 8:00 a.m., Peel police announced that two pedestrians were struck by a vehicle at Chinguacousy and Sandalwood Parkway. Southbound Chinguacousy was closed at Sandalwood as a result.
Fortunately, the injuries to the pedestrians were minor and one lane has since re-opened.
Around 8:10 a.m., police responded to reports of a four-vehicle collision at Steeles and McLaughlin and advised residents to avoid the area. Southbound McLaughlin was closed at Charolais as a result.
Shortly before 9:00 a.m., police reported two accidents in the Humber West Parkway and Castlemore Road area. The northbound and eastbound lanes were blocked as a result.
So far, it appears that all injuries sustained in the accidents are minor.
Residents should continue to avoid affected roadways if possible.
- Part of Major Roadway Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police Respond to Flurry of Accidents in Brampton
- Roads Closed After Two Pedestrians Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Area Following Collision in Brampton
- UPDATED: Lane Closure on Major Road in Brampton