A Shooting Has Been Reported in Brampton
A man has been rushed to hospital after a shooting in Brampton.
Shortly before 5:00 p.m. on Thursday (Nov. 17), Peel police announced that they were in the Morton Way and Talon Gate area to investigate reports of shots being fired.
Around 5:15 p.m., police reported that a male victim was transported to a trauma centre with life-threatening injuries.
Morton Way Public School was in lockdown as a result of the incident, but that has since been lifted.
Police said the suspects are two black males. They fled the area in a four-door silver or white sedan.
Please stay tuned for more details.
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Police investigating after deceased male located in Brampton
- Police and Brampton Fire responding to person in crisis
- Three teens arrested for arson at Brampton elementary school
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots