A Shooting Has Been Reported in Brampton
A man has been rushed to hospital after a shooting in Brampton.
Shortly before 5:00 p.m. on Thursday (Nov. 17), Peel police announced that they were in the Morton Way and Talon Gate area to investigate reports of shots being fired.
Around 5:15 p.m., police reported that a male victim was transported to a trauma centre with life-threatening injuries.
Morton Way Public School was in lockdown as a result of the incident, but that has since been lifted.
Police said the suspects are two black males. They fled the area in a four-door silver or white sedan.
Please stay tuned for more details.
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Brampton man arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter
- Ontario reports fewer than 100 new cases of COVID-19 for sixth day in a row
- Brampton man and Mississauga woman charged after motorcycle theft, assault against officer