A Snowstorm is Headed For Brampton
It looks like March will indeed come in like a lion (which is exceptionally disappointing after the unusual spring weather we've been having).
According to a discouraging Weather Network forecast, a substantial amount of snow is headed for Brampton.
While it might have reached a whopping—and gorgeous for this time of year—15 degrees this week, temperatures are expected to drop to 2 degrees on Thursday.
Sadly, up to 10 cm of snow will accompany the cooler temperatures.
The snow is expected to hit Thursday afternoon and persist into Friday morning, meaning your morning commute might be more challenging than usual.
Fortunately, the sunny weather (and slightly higher temperatures) will be back in time for the weekend.
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Police responding to individual in crisis in Brampton