A Special Weather Statement Has Been Issued for Brampton
It looks like your Friday morning commute could be “slow and messy.”
Some inclement weather is tap and it will very likely affect driving conditions (ah, the joys of winter!).
This means you'll want to crawl back under the covers and/or skip school and get your Christmas vacation started a day early.
More snow - to the tune of 2 to 4 cm - is likely on its way to Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Milton, and Halton Hills.
A special weather statement was issued by Environoment Canada at 4:39 a.m.
Drive safe, everyone!
UPDATE: Additional snowfall amounts of 2 to 4 cm are possible this afternoon with freezing drizzle possible later today and tonight, according to Environment Canada at 11:22 a.m. Drivers can expect poor winter travelling conditions.
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Rainfall advisory issued for Brampton
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Ontario says more heath providers can reopen including dentists, optometrists