A Summerlicious Style Event is Coming to Brampton
Brampton’s food scene is getting a little more exciting this fall.
If you want to enjoy prix fixe meals and affordable specials at some of the best restaurants in the city, you might be pleased to know that the Downtown Brampton BIA’s Taste of Brampton is set to kick off on October 15 and run until October 29, according to the BIA’s member newsletter.
Much like similar festivals, this event offers residents and visitors a chance to sample menu items at a number of local restaurants. It’s good for residents looking to eat more local food for less and it’s fantastic for restaurants seeking more diners.
Right now, the BIA is looking for restaurants to participate.
“The Taste of Brampton is back for another year of special culinary promotions!” reads the newsletter.
“Food and drink members, don't miss out on this great marketing opportunity for your business during the Taste of Brampton. Taste of Brampton is a fantastic opportunity for new guests to discover and visit your business, and existing ones to return again.”
The last Taste of Brampton happened in February and March 2018, with over 20 participating restaurants. This will be the event’s fourth time running.
As for who diners can visit, there’s no word yet on participating restaurants.
But past restaurants have included Carve on Lot 5, Dolcezza Custom Cakes, Fanzorelli’s Restaurant and Wine Bar, Fresh X-press, Freshly Thai, Joey’s Deli, Little Shop of Ice Cream, MacaronZ, Nova Grill & Bakery, Queen Gypsy, Steaming Cups Cafe, Sunset Grill, The WORKS - Gourmet Burger Bistro, Tracks Brewpub, Trish Juice, Vesuvio’s Ristorante, Wendel Clark’s Classic Grill & Bar and even 7-Eleven.
Menu prices ranged from about $15-$40, and there were even prizes for attending the event.
We’ll keep you posted on the event details for this fall!
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- A Very Unique Food Event is Coming to Brampton
- Brampton’s Main Food Event is Back! Celebrate the Diverse Restaurant Scene with Taste of Brampton
- Major Food Event Back and Bigger Than Ever in Brampton
- Everything You Need To Know About The City's Huge Food Event "Taste Of Brampton"
- Brampton's Very Own Winterlicious is Coming