A Ton of New Stores Are Coming to Toronto Premium Outlets in Halton
If you love shopping for slightly more affordable luxury goods (and who doesn't?), you might be very happy to hear that a slew of new higher-end stores are about to open in Toronto Premium Outlets in Halton Hills.
Opening on Nov. 15 Toronto Premium Outlets (TPO) will be home to new stores including Montblanc, Prada, Zadig et Voltaire, and Gucci.
These stores will join existing tenants such as Burberry, Hugo Boss, Jimmy Choo, Stuart Weitzman, and Ted Baker.
In all, 140,000 sq. ft. will be added which will include exclusive new brands, fast-casual food offerings and family-friendly amenities. Upon completion, the Centre will boast over 130 designer outlets and over 3,000 parking spaces.
"We're thrilled to offer our customers even more amazing retail options with this new expansion", says Helena Moniz, general manager, Toronto Premium Outlets.
"We're always looking to elevate the luxury shopping experience we provide, and the introduction of our exclusive new retailers, state-of-the-art parking garage, new Guest Services Centre and additional amenities such as mobile phone chargers and a full-service restaurant, help us do just that."
On Dec. 4, 2017 the establishment unveiled a new parking garage providing an additional 1,600 parking stalls for Toronto Premium Outlets customers. The parkade addition features heated ramps and an innovative parking management system displaying the number of parking spaces available on each level while identifying available spaces throughout each floor.
TPO brings in millions of shoppers each year and employees over 900 people full-time.
The Centre is Halton Hills' largest property taxpayer.
- The Canadian Accent Has Been Ranked 13th Sexiest Accent In The World
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Ontario makes temporary change so businesses can avoid paying severance
- 404 new COVID-19 cases being reported in Ontario, 2,468 total cases found in Brampton
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Five Reasons why you MUST shop at Toronto Premium Outlets on Boxing Day
- New Retailers Officially Open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Popular Store Opens First Outlet in Canada at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Toronto Premium Outlets’ First Full-Service Restaurant Has Arrived
- Massive New Shopping Mall Expansion Set to Open Very Soon