A Unique Bar And Lounge Just Opened Its Doors In Brampton
If you are looking for a bar and lounge in Brampton, then look no further because a new one just opened its doors in the downtown core.
Connections Lounge is a restaurant, social bar and lounge and a school that offers hands-on training in hospitality as a hostess or bartending. Located at 18 Queen Street East within walking distance of the GO station, the bar and lounge offers special events venues in a room that overlooks the Rose Theatre.
They also offer a range of unique weekly events, including:
- The Social interaction Bar- Open every Thursdays from 8.30pm to 11.30 pm for people interested in connecting with others and are looking for friendship and small talk. This group is open to adults 30 to 70 years old
- Salsa Fridays- Open to Latin music lovers who love to dance and listen to Latin music. Offered every other Friday from 10 pm to 12.00 am
- Live Bands- Open to all music lovers who love to listen and dance to ’70s, ’80s, 90;s and rock music. Offered every third Saturday from 10 pm to 1 am.
Though much is still unknown as to what Connections Lounge offers food-wise, their menu consists of salads, soups, wraps, traditional main entrees and desserts.
They also offer a hostess and bartending course, which explores commonly used spirits, wines, beer liqueurs and cocktails used in the hospitality industry. The one-week instructor-led course will train people to become a bartender behind a real bar station and use industry-standard equipment. They will also gain expert knowledge in spirit and liquor history, production, and serving. However, smart serve certification must be completed before taking the course.
What do you think about this new bar and lounge in Brampton?
- Brampton Man Celebrating Massive $9 Million Lotto Win
- Massive New Playdium Location Now Open in Brampton
- One Dead and One in Hospital Following a Shooting on the 410 in Brampton
- Husband Arrested For Attempted Murder Following Disturbance Call In Brampton
- Police on Scene After Female Critically Injured in Brampton