A Unique "Resto-Bar Lounge" Just Opened Its Doors In Brampton
If you love trying out new restaurants and bars, then you may want to head over to this new Brampton joint.
The restaurant describes themselves as a new “attractive resto-bar lounge for all your events.” According to the joint, “it’s not just a bar, it’s your getaway destination.”
Located at 263 Queen Street East, The Jack Rollers specializes in all kinds of alcoholic drinks with unique flavours as well as an extensive selection of wines, whiskies and champagne.
“We strive to be creative, we here at The Jack Rollers are always on the look-out for new ingredients, new ideas and new dishes to prepare for our customers. It is this creativity and inspiration that drives us from strength to strength,” writes the joint on their website.
Many can see that creativity from their wide range of appetizers, main dishes and desserts.
For an appetizer, visitors can enjoy Calamari, Bruschetta, Cajun Shrimp, Lamb Tacos and Coconut Shrimp. For the vegetarians, they also offer Loaded Nachos and Quesadillas.
If you prefer to skip the appetizers, then diners can choose from Grilled Salmon, Chicken Supreme, Memphis-Style Ribs, New York Steak, Lamb, A La Carbonara, Spaghetti, Seafood Medley, The Jack Mac, The Stacked Jack, TJR House Burger, Crispy Chicken, Wings, Chicken Caesar Wrap, Buffalo Chicken Wrap or Crispy Fish Wrap as their main meal. Again, they offer a Veggie Burger and a Vegetarian Wrap for their vegetarian dinners.
Don’t forget about dessert! The joint offers New York Cheesecake, Red Velvet Cake, Chocolate Coffee Lava Cake and Deep Fried Snickers!
The new joint aims to be a joyous bar, restaurant and lounge inspired by diversity. People can also order their food off of Skip The Dishes and Uber Eats.
Will you be trying The Jack Rollers?
- Woman found in Brampton garage in life-threatening condition
- Patrick Brown responds to video alleging his violation against Brampton’s COVID-19 bylaw
- Child at summer camp tests positive for COVID-19
- UPDATE: Woman pronounced dead after being found with life-threatening injuries
- Why anyone who deferred mortgage payments should check their credit score
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Brampton: September 1 - 7
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Brampton: September 8 - 14
- Huge American Fried Chicken Joint Opens First Brampton Location
- Huge American Fried Chicken Joint Opening Location in Brampton
- A New Mughlai And Hakka Chinese Joint Just Opened Its Doors In Brampton