A Weather Statement Has Been Issued for Brampton
Bundle up, baby.
It’s bitterly cold.
A special weather statement is in effect for Brampton, Caledon, Milton, Halton Hills, Oakville, Burlington, and Mississauga.
A cold snap today through Saturday is on tap.
“A bitterly cold northwesterly flow will develop over southern Ontario today,” reads the Environment Canada warning issued at 4:46 a.m. Thursday.
It’s expected to end by Sunday.
Thursday’s forecast is cloudy with 30 per cent chance of flurries — the predicted high is -17 C but it’ll feel ike -27 C with the wind chill. The low is -21 C and with the wind chill, it’s -33 C.
Friday’s predicted high is -17 C and -29 C including the wind chill.
- Four arrested including two Brampton men after series of overnight robberies
- Man dead after vehicle crashes into pole in Brampton
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards