A weather statement is currently in effect for Brampton
Special weather statement in effect for Brampton.
Rain, at times heavy, is possible today.
Hazard: Heavy rain producing local rainfall rates of 25 to 50 mm per hour.
Total rainfall amounts will vary significantly, however local amounts of 50 to 100 mm are possible.
Localized flooding is possible.
Timing: Now through this afternoon.
A rainfall warning may be required for some areas.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Ottawa sets minimum unemployment rate at 13.1 per cent for EI calculation