A Weather Warning in Effect for Brampton (Mar 30)
Significant rainfall is expected this Saturday turning into snow in Brampton.
Periods of rain will continue today. Rainfall amounts of 25 to 40 mm are likely by this evening when the rain is expected to change to snow. Snowfall accumulations of 2 to 4 cm are possible which may lead to untreated roads becoming snow covered and slippery.
Heavy downpours can cause flash floods and water pooling on roads. Localized flooding in low-lying areas is possible. Keep children and pets away from creeks and river banks.
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- UPDATE: Police say Saturday night incident in Brampton wasn't kidnapping; continuing to investigate
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death