A Woman is Dead After Morning Collision in Brampton
A woman is dead after a morning collision in Brampton.
Shortly after 11:00 a.m., Peel police announced that a serious two-vehicle collision occurred in the Clark Blvd. and Summerlea Road area.
As a result, Clark Road was closed between Torbram and Walker Drive and Summelea was closed between Walker Drive and Baker Road.
Now, the CBC is reporting that a woman died after her car collided with a tractor trailer. She was pronounced dead at the scene.
The area has been shut down as a result of the crash and the Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
At this point, the cause of the collision is unclear and police told the CBC that they do not believe weather was a factor.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- All lanes closed on a major highway in Brampton
- Major phone scam affecting Brampton; residents warned not to call back
- UPDATE: Mental health crisis prompts major highway and road closures in Brampton