A Woman is Dead After Morning Collision in Brampton
A woman is dead after a morning collision in Brampton.
Shortly after 11:00 a.m., Peel police announced that a serious two-vehicle collision occurred in the Clark Blvd. and Summerlea Road area.
As a result, Clark Road was closed between Torbram and Walker Drive and Summelea was closed between Walker Drive and Baker Road.
Now, the CBC is reporting that a woman died after her car collided with a tractor trailer. She was pronounced dead at the scene.
The area has been shut down as a result of the crash and the Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
At this point, the cause of the collision is unclear and police told the CBC that they do not believe weather was a factor.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Ottawa sets minimum unemployment rate at 13.1 per cent for EI calculation