A Woman is Dead After Morning Collision in Brampton
A woman is dead after a morning collision in Brampton.
Shortly after 11:00 a.m., Peel police announced that a serious two-vehicle collision occurred in the Clark Blvd. and Summerlea Road area.
As a result, Clark Road was closed between Torbram and Walker Drive and Summelea was closed between Walker Drive and Baker Road.
Now, the CBC is reporting that a woman died after her car collided with a tractor trailer. She was pronounced dead at the scene.
The area has been shut down as a result of the crash and the Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
At this point, the cause of the collision is unclear and police told the CBC that they do not believe weather was a factor.
- Brampton Woman Arrested After Crashing Pick Up Truck into Tree
- Police Remind Residents Not to Call 911 on Ice Cream Trucks
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- City Congratulates Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown on Birth of His First Son
- Vehicle Flipped Over in Multi-Vehicle Crash in Brampton