Air Canada introducing a new way for customers to purchase tickets
Air Canada has announced they will be introducing a new way for customers to purchase tickets through their website.
Moving forward, Air Canada customers will have the option to use their preferred payment method—bank account, credit cards or Visa Debit card—linked to their PayPal account.
“Air Canada’s strategy is to continually provide customers with the opportunity to make their purchase using their preferred method of payment. We are therefore pleased to announce our agreement with PayPal, the popular online payment system that is secure, fast and convenient to use. Having now made PayPal available for ticket sales in Canada, we will look to expand the program to other markets as opportunities arise,” Keith Wallis, senior director of Payments and Distribution at Air Canada, said in a news release.
“We’re excited to add Air Canada--our first airline partner in Canada--to a growing fleet of airlines across the globe that leverage our global e-commerce platform to expand their reach,” Paul Parisi, president of PayPal Canada, said in the same news release.
“Our two companies share the same goal to provide a great checkout experience for travellers, so they spend less time buying tickets online and more time enjoying their trip,” he continued.
Cover photo courtesy of Air Canada’s Instagram
- Brampton students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Brampton
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Trudeau, Morneau, Telford must resign, or trigger an election: Blanchet
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton